Access to and use of ‘iPlus TV’ both within the local provided by the IPlus TV( users of the site may see some certain pages which is provided by the IPlus TVon the following terms:
1. By using ‘iPlus TV’ you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of ‘iPlus TV’. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to ‘iPlus TV’.
2. Your continued use of ‘iPlus TV’ will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific local terms appearing elsewhere on ‘iPlus TV’ (including house rules) then the latter shall prevail.
3. You agree to use ‘iPlus TV’ only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of ‘iPlus TV’ . Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within ‘iPlus TV’.
4. All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on ‘iPlus TV’ and all content (including all applications) located on the site shall remain vested in the ‘iPlus TV’ or its licensors (which includes other users). You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use ‘iPlus TV’ content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any ‘iPlus TV’ content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of ‘iPlus TV’ content requires the prior written permission of the ‘iPlus TV’.
5. The names, images and logos identifying the ‘iPlus TV’ or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of the ‘iPlus TV’ and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of the ‘iPlus TV’ or any other third party.
6. By sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) with the ‘iPlus TV’ you agree to grant to the ‘iPlus TV’, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way it wants (including modifying and adapting it for operational and editorial reasons) for ‘iPlus TV’ services in any media worldwide (including on the IPlus TV's site accessed by international users). In certain circumstance the ‘iPlus TV’ may also share your contribution with trusted third parties.
7. Copyright in your contribution will remain with you and this permission is not exclusive, so you can continue to use the material in any way including allowing others to use it.
8. In order that the ‘iPlus TV’ can use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any laws, that you have the right to give the ‘iPlus TV’ permission to use it for the purposes specified above, and that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your contribution or the consent of their parent / guardian.
9. We normally show your name with your contribution, unless you request otherwise, but for operational reasons this is not always possible. The ‘iPlus TV’ may need to contact you for administrative or verification purposes in relation to your contribution, or in relation to particular projects. For full details of when and how we may contact you please see the IPlus TV's local terms where applicable.
10. Please do not endanger yourself or others, take any unnecessary risks or break any laws when creating content you may share with the ‘iPlus TV’.
11. If you do not want to grant the ‘iPlus TV’ the permission set out above on these terms, please do not submit or share your contribution to or with ‘iPlus TV’.
12. If you have any questions about contributing content to the ‘iPlus TV’, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. You agree to use ‘iPlus TV’ communities (including message boards) in accordance with the following Community Rules. These apply across all ‘iPlus TV’ community sites and services. You should, however, read the local house rules of the particular site or service you're using, as there may be some local variations to these Community Rules.
If you use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting a community or annoying other users you may have action taken against all of your accounts.
All accounts must be registered with a valid personal email address that you access regularly so that moderation emails can be sent to you. Accounts registered with someone else's email address, or with temporary email addresses may be closed without notice. We may require users to re-validate their account if we believe they have been using an invalid email address.
The ‘iPlus TV’ reserves the right to close accounts if any user is seen to be using proxy IPs (Internet Protocol addresses) in order to attempt to hide the use of multiple ‘iPlus TV’ accounts, or if an non user pretends to be a user, or disrupts any of our services in any way.
We advise that you never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: telephone number, postal address, home address or email address or any other details that would allow you to be personally identified) in any ‘iPlus TV’ community.
If you fail to abide by these Community Rules (and/or any variations in relevant local house rules) when taking part in a ‘iPlus TV’ community, you will be sent an email which informs you why your contribution has been refused or edited. This email will also include a warning that continuing to break the rules may result in action being taken against your account or accounts.
This action may include any content posted by you being checked before allowed to go on the site or a temporary or permanent suspension of your ability to participate in any or all of ‘iPlus TV’ community areas.
If you submit or share offensive or inappropriate content to or with any ‘iPlus TV’ communities or anywhere else on ‘iPlus TV’ or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on ‘iPlus TV’ , and the ‘iPlus TV’ considers such behaviour to be serious and/or repeated, the ‘iPlus TV’ may use whatever information that is available to it about you to stop any further such infringements. This may include informing relevant third parties such as your employer, school or email provider about the infringement(s).
The ‘iPlus TV’ reserves the right to delete any contribution, or take action against any ‘iPlus TV’ account, at any time, for any reason.
15. The majority of content posted in ‘iPlus TV’ communities is created by members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the ‘iPlus TV’. ‘iPlus TV’ is not responsible for any content posted by members of the public on ‘iPlus TV’ or for the availability or content of any third party sites that are accessible through ‘iPlus TV’. Any links to third party websites from ‘iPlus TV’ do not amount to any endorsement of that site by the ‘iPlus TV’ and any use of that site by you is at your own risk.
16. ‘iPlus TV’ content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to the ‘iPlus TV’ and/ , its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis. To the extent permitted by law, the ‘iPlus TV’ excludes all representations and warranties (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. The ‘iPlus TV’ does not guarantee the timeliness, completeness or performance of the website or any of the content. While we try to ensure that all content provided by the ‘iPlus TV’ is correct at the time of publication no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of the ‘iPlus TV’ for any errors, omissions or inaccurate content on the website.
17. Nothing in these terms limits or excludes the IPlus TV's liability for death or personal injury caused by its proven negligence. Subject to the previous sentence, the ‘iPlus TV’ and/ shall not be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of ‘iPlus TV’ regardless of the form of action.
18. The ‘iPlus TV’ does not warrant that functions available on ‘iPlus TV’ will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that ‘iPlus TV’ or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
19. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
20. The failure or delay of the ‘iPlus TV’ to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive the IPlus TV's right to enforce that right.
21. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.
iPlus TV, 90 FT Road, Shop No. 01, Khilji Housing Society, Lokamanya Tilak Nagar, Sakinaka, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400072
Mobile No. +91 9588888826